Latest Flight Deals from Sunshine Coast to Sydney
- One way
Crossed out prices are calculated based on the average price of the corresponding route on Trip.com.
Find the best time to fly
Alternative Routes from Sunshine Coast to Sydney
- MCYSYDTue, 2 MayOne wayDirectFrom AU$54
When are flight from Sunshine Coast (MCY) to Sydney (SYD) the cheapest?Airlines adjust prices for flights from Sunshine Coast to Sydney based on the date and time of your booking. By analyzing data from all airlines, on Trip.com, you can find the lowest flight prices on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.
How much are flights from Sunshine Coast (MCY) to Sydney (SYD) cost?According to Trip.com's data, the lowest price is around AU$238.
How long is the flights from Sunshine Coast (MCY) to Sydney (SYD)?It takes about 1 hour 36 minutes to fly from Sunshine Coast (MCY) to Sydney (SYD).
What is the transportation method from the main airport to downtown in Sydney?
- The distance from Kingsford Smith Airport to downtown is about 8km, by taxi about 20 minutes.
What time does the earliest flight from Sunshine Coast to Sydney depart?The earliest flight departs from Sunshine Coast (MCY) at 06:00 and arrives in Sydney (SYD) at 08:45.
What time does the latest flight from Sunshine Coast to Sydney depart?The latest flight departs from Sunshine Coast (MCY) at 19:40 and arrives in Sydney (SYD) at 22:15.
What are the most popular airlines that fly from Sunshine Coast (MCY) to Sydney (SYD)?Airlines with flights from Sunshine Coast (MCY) to Sydney (SYD): Etihad Airways, Qantas Airways, Qatar Airways, Virgin Australia, Jetstar Airways and Air New Zealand.
What's the most popular airline for direct flights from Sunshine Coast (MCY) to Sydney (SYD)?Virgin Australia operates 2 direct flights from Sunshine Coast (MCY) to Sydney (SYD).
How many airports in Sydney (SYD)?There are 4 airport(s) in Sydney (SYD): Sydney Bankstown, Palm Beach Spb, Sydney Rose Bay Spb Airport and Kingsford Smith Airport.
Flight Information from Sunshine Coast to Sydney
Flight from Marcoola to Sydney
Sydney incredibly wrapped around its ancient culture, pearly beaches and its harbours, iconic cityscape is truly a mystical land down below.
The state capital of New South Wales is best known for its Sydney Opera House. A city of harbour lights, lying gloriously between land and city, cobbled laneways and rich cultural history still gleaming as bright as the city lights, Sydney is a city of hopes, dreams and glitz, and glamour. And if you scratch the surface, there are plenty more for everyone.
Tip: It is said that the best time to visit Sydney is usually between late October to early April.
Getting to Sydney
Flights to Sydney can be connected from all major airports in the world. The city is serviced by Sydney Airport (SYD). The airport is located 8 km south of Sydney city centre and is the busiest airport in Australia.
Flights to Sydney from Marcoola are frequent and regular. For direct flights from Marcoola to Sydney, look for flights operated by Jetstar and Virgin Australia and Qantas. There are many connecting flights to Sydney operated by Multiple Airlines.
Tip: Australia observes Daylight savings so plan accordingly.
Take in the sights
Marvellous as it is, Sydney slices a soul with its lights, harbours, and a hotpot of aboriginal cultures.
You cannot miss the Sydney Opera House, a UNESCO heritage site that towers on the slice of land surrounding water. Book a tour to learn about the magnificent billowing structure of theatres, studios, exhibition halls. If you are a bit of a daring soul, sign up for the Sydney Bridge Climb and enjoy a cityscape view from the 135- metre high summit of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. The Rocks Discovery Museum on Harrington Street documents the social changes from aboriginal to a tourist hotspot. Delve into Sydney’s artistic side and visit the Art Gallery NSW – the Greek architecture fused with that of modern. The Australian Museum stands out in its collection of aboriginal Australian culture and spirituality. Visit Chinatown with its street-lined restaurants and wont-quit-on-you spruikers.
Take a stroll or spend a day on Bondi Beach. While you are there, travel further east to the small fishing village of Watson’s Bay. Or take a 30-minute ferry ride around Circular Quay, alight at Manly Beach that is called God’s Country. Tamarama Beach, Bronte Beach is all about Sydneysiders and tourists frolicking about in the clear waters of the Pacific.
Meet the kangaroos and koalas at the Taronga Zoo Sydney. Walkthrough the Perspex tunnels of Sydney Sealife Aquarium, where you can get a close enough look at the impressive stingrays and sharks. The Centennial Park, Cockatoo Island, Royal Botanical Garden are not to be missed.
Dining and Nightlife
Eating out in Sydney is all about the waterfront view, and it is quite an experience. Small cafes are a much huge deal than splurging restaurants. Try sponge cake at Flour and Stones. Boon Café at Haymarket gives a great place to grab a Thai dish. To dine with a view, eat at Sean’s Panorama or Iceberg’s Dining room and bar. For a much classic Aussie taste, Restaurant Hubert is a must-try place. Try in any one of the restaurants at Darling Harbour. Grab a beetroot burger while you are out – it is a Sydney speciality.
Sydney has chill scenes, in terms of night clubs, bars, and pubs. A white Tee and ripped jeans can get you in most places. Oxford Street has vintage live music scenes like Oxford Art Factory and Jam Gallery. Grasshopper in Temperance Lane and The Basement claims to be the best nightlife in Sydney. For excellent night club experience, head over to The World Bar or Chinese Laundry.
Tip: Visit the Arq Nightclub, a hub for LGBT crowd and carefree, entertaining night out.
Flights from Marcoola to Sydney are available. Customise your search for the best and cheap rates. Clubbing your flights with hotels will result in better deals.
To experience the best of Sydney, visit Trip.com.
Featured Flights Destinations
- Flights from Sydney to Melbourne
- Flights from Melbourne to Sydney
- Flights from Melbourne to Newcastle
- Flights from Adelaide to Canberra
- Flights from Brisbane to Christchurch
- Flights from Auckland to Melbourne
- Flights from Cairns to Melbourne
- Flights from Adelaide to London
- Flights from Perth to Port Hedland
- Flights from Brisbane to Proserpine
- Flights from Newcastle to Canberra
- Flights from Melbourne to Bangalore
- Flights from Toowoomba to Sydney
- Flights from Armidale to Brisbane
- Flights from Melbourne to Dublin
- Flights from Bundaberg to Cairns
- Flights from Queenstown to Sydney
- Flights from Mackay to Townsville
- Flights from Perth to Jakarta
- Flights from Brisbane to Istanbul
- Flights from Melbourne to Nadi
- Flights from Gladstone to Melbourne
- Flights from Newcastle to Orange
- Flights from Brisbane to Albury
- Flights from Hervey Bay to Gold Coast
- Flights from Perth to Dubrovnik
- Flights from Toronto to Brisbane
- Flights from Canberra to Gold Coast
- Flights from Sydney to Madrid
- Flights from Adelaide to Mauritius
- Sama-Sama Hotel Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Premier Inn Heathrow Airport Terminal 4
- voco Melbourne Central, an IHG Hotel
- YueYun Hotel (Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport Store)
- Huaihai Mansion
- Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo
- Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok
- Doubletree by Hilton Surabaya
- Hotel Neri Relais & Chateaux
- Pebble Motel (Tianjin Beichen Jingjin Road)
- Shaanxi Iron and Steel Building
- Avatar Railay Krabi (SHA Plus+)
- Centre Point Hanoi Hotel
- Donnaekohill Resort
- Yinhai Jiahua Hotel
- Royal Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Huzhou
- Hotel Buenos Aires
- Dao by Dorsett AMTD Singapore
- Gunwant Holidays
- Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro
- Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel
- Solar Palace Da Lat
- Dormy Inn Higashi Muroran
- Artemis Hotel Apartments
- Mclaren Hotel Sydney
- Longtang Hotel
- Ibis München City Nord
- Ruby Mimi Zurich
- Spot on 45468 Kumarans Inn
- Flights to melbourne
- Flights to sydney
- Flights to bali
- Flights to brisbane
- Flights to new zealand
- Flights to cairns
- Melbourne to sydney flights
- Flights to gold coast
- Flights to india
- Flights to perth
- Flights to adelaide
- Flights to darwin
- Melbourne to delhi flights
- Brisbane to sydney flights
- Brisbane to melbourne flights
- Flights to london
- Sydney to brisbane flights
- Sydney to perth flights
- Sydney to adelaide flights
- Brisbane to cairns flights
- Flights to broome
- Sydney to gold coast flights
- Melbourne to brisbane flights
- Flights to melbourne from sydney
- Melbourne to adelaide flights
- Adelaide to melbourne flights
- Melbourne to gold coast flights
- Adelaide to sydney flights
Recommended for you
- Delta Air Lines DL779 Flight Status
- Ryanair FR4076 Flight Status
- Safarilink F2293 Flight Status
- Frontier Airlines F91037 Flight Status
- Finnair AY5920 Flight Status
- Flights from Hobart to Colombo
- Croatia Airlines Flights to Greensboro
- Hopscotch Air O24486 Flight Status
- American Airlines AA9055 Flight Status
- AirAsia India Flights to Valencia