高登老师1. The museum is located near Kivukoni in the city center, very close to the BRT bus station;
2. This museum looks not small, but there are not many exhibition halls that are really open to the public, and there are not many exhibits available;
3. In the exhibition hall, there are mentions of ancient human fossils discovered in Tanzania, the introduction of Arab art, the Maritime Silk Road, the ivory trade, some marine fossils, and even an outdoor exhibition hall for anti-terrorism;
4. But I think the more special content should be the rock art exhibition of ancient humans in Africa. Although they are all exhibited in the form of pictures, rock art that integrates all of Africa is rare;
5. The other is the creative heritage of George Lilanga, a modern and contemporary African artist, on civil architecture, lying quietly in the backyard of the museum;
6. The ticket price for foreign visitors to the museum is 6,500 shillings, which is approximately ￥19.