OverviewReviewsWin PrizesNearby

Horseshoe Falls

4.7/5
9 Reviews
Liked by 1
based on 2,765 reviews
Waterfall
Recommended sightseeing time:1-3 hours
Address:Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
Map

What travelers say:

Horseshoe Falls in Niagara, also known as the Canadian Falls, is the largest of three waterfalls along the Niagara River that together form Niagara Falls along the Canadian and American borders. The Niagara River flows through the Horsehoe Falls with approximately 90 % water. The remaining 10% flows through the American Falls and the Bride Veil Falls.

More
Reviews
Some reviews may have been translated by Google Translate
Trip.com(undefined reviews)Trip.com
TripAdvisorTripAdvisor
/5Outstanding
All (9)
Latest
Positive (6)
Photos (9)
  • 1
  • 2

Located Nearby

Nearby AttractionsMore (1,337)
Bodies Revealed

Bodies Revealed

No reviews yet
"Exhibition"
away
Niagara's Haunted Hallways

Niagara's Haunted Hallways

No reviews yet
"Other Sightseeing Tours"
away
Nearby RestaurantsMore (649)
Applebee's Restaurant

Applebee's Restaurant

4/51 Reviews
$$$$
"Western-style""Open Late"
away
TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's

4/51 Reviews
$$$$
"Western-style""Open Late"
away
Nearby HotelsMore (536)
Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls/ Fallsview

Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls/ Fallsview

4.5/545 Reviews
away
Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa

Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa

4.3/561 Reviews
away
Nearby ShoppingMore (31)
Roots

Roots

No reviews yet
away
Pepper Palace

Pepper Palace

No reviews yet
away