Never really saw many people using this beach while I was here. As there are only domestic tourists, I think everyone's main focus is on visiting Railay beaches and undertaking boat trips. You do gene...
Although Ao Nang Beach, the famous island of Thailand, does not have a weekend night market in Chiang Mai, there are still many small shops that sell vintage handwritten letters. The price is just right if you want to purchase them. Every item is full of Sabadika features. For the two McDonald’s, however, the price is not so good. When you are enjoying the coast and you get tired and want to have a cold drink, you can go inside and see the sea from there. If you don’t have cash, you don’t need to worry. Most of the ATMs support UnionPar Card. One day of strolling around Ao Nang Beach is a pleasant experience.
Krabi has many beautiful beaches and most of them are located on the paradise-like islands that you can explore while island hopping in Krabi. However, Krabi has a popular holiday destination with its beach town Ao Nang, which has also many beautiful mainland beaches to offer.
The beaches in Ao Nang and its vicinity are definitely worth a visit. Partially, you can reach them by scooter or taxi and in some cases only with a boat. They are indeed all located on the mainland, but not all of them have access to the road network.
A map that takes you quickly to understand the Ao Nang area
1. The place marked Beach is the most delicate tourist area on the beach. You can swim in the sea and be the best place to watch the sunset in the evening. Going up from the beach is the pier on the island, about 7 minutes by car.
2. The main road is 4203, which can be roughly divided by McDonald's. From the map, MC goes to the left, whether it is a hotel or a restaurant, the consumption is relatively high, MC goes to the right, and the price is relatively balanced. However, it still belongs to the tourist area; after the mosque on the map continues to the right about six or seven hundred meters, it is basically a local life gathering area, and you will find that the price is much lower.
3. It may be very far from the map, but even if you walk from the "beach" on the way to the mosque, it will not be more than 20 minutes. It shows that the entire Ao Nang area is really small. .
4. Various travel agency agents, horse killing chicken shops, convenience stores, etc. are distributed on both sides of 4203, classic four island tour, hong island one-day tour, PP day tour prices are similar, but scheduled Before you must ask whether the quotation includes lunch and the island fee; the price of horse killing chicken is also similar. The traditional Thai full body massage is generally 200 pigs in 60 minutes and 200 feet in 60 minutes.
5. All 7-11 and family Mart support WeChat and Alipay payments.
Ao Nang Beach, about 20 km from the Town of Krabi, is a very lively beach in Krabi. The beach is located at the northern end of Ao Nang Bay and is situated by the sea. Over 100 elegant and comfortable resorts are scattered under the coconut trees by the sea. The beach extends to the foothills of the very famous limestone formations. At the end of the beach is a cliff with mountains and lush virgin forests. The amenities are convenient and easily accessible. Most visitors to Krabi come here. This is a great place to swim, sunbathe, stroll on the beach, and enjoy the sunrise and sunset.