Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"Great stay. I would definitely recommend to anyone especially if you’re trying to stay close to airport. The receptionist that helped me to book in was very pleasant, he even allowed me to check in an hour earlier. The other staff members were equally as friendly, giving me a pleasant smile all the time.
The buffet breakfast was amazing. I enjoyed everything. I wish my tummy could take more 😂.
Overall I enjoyed my stay here and I will be definitely booking again when I’m in LA"
What travelers say:"Perfect place for a shuttle airport hotel! Shuttle very 15 minutes and a great place to prepare for a trip. Pool and bar is nice. Spent way more on drinks and food than I imagined but not much around… it was fair in the end. Great bar staff."
What travelers say:"i really glad that I stayed in this hotel.. for first impression of city cuz I got high comfort and awesome panoramic view . Breakfast was so good ! High recommendation
35 $ hidden fee ( like for for gym pool ect )
Tax ,tips pay additional after check out
But ok it was worth it all over the extras
What travelers say:"Good location,no slippers, Los Angeles Grand Sheraton Hotel is excellent! The rooms are spacious and well-appointed, the staff is friendly and attentive, and the location is perfect for exploring the city. Highly recommended!"
What travelers say:"It wasn't bad. You can cook and eat like living in a local area. The wine store on the first floor is also friendly.
The location is a bit disappointing There is nothing around and it is a bit far from downtown than I thought The basketball court and swimming pool in the hotel are very convenient"
What travelers say:"The room is big and clean which is good. They provide a fridge, which not many hotels do. But the body wash bottle was empty, this should be checked carefully. Oh they do provide a 24/7 gym."
What travelers say:"Located at a twenty minute walk from the airport. Stayed here for my layover international flight. Staff was friendly, room was very tidy, but a bit dark. I had to ask for water because there was none. Food at the bar was ehh. All in all a good stay.