Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"i really glad that I stayed in this hotel.. for first impression of city cuz I got high comfort and awesome panoramic view . Breakfast was so good ! High recommendation
35 $ hidden fee ( like for for gym pool ect )
Tax ,tips pay additional after check out
But ok it was worth it all over the extras
What travelers say:"Perfect place for a shuttle airport hotel! Shuttle very 15 minutes and a great place to prepare for a trip. Pool and bar is nice. Spent way more on drinks and food than I imagined but not much around… it was fair in the end. Great bar staff."