Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"A hotel that is very suitable for vacation, away from the busy city, surrounded by mountains and rivers; the surrounding farmhouse dishes are also good, and the hotel service is very good, especially the two customer service staff of Shao Lan and Huang Li at the front desk, who are meticulous and first-class!"
What travelers say:"The hotel was lovely and the private hotspring in our courtyard was amazing. The kids playroom was a great place to lety 1 yearold run around and go crazy. Service was great and Deng Yuan Yuan was incredibly helpful . Room service menu could definitely use more options and a drinks menu but otherwise we had a great experience. "
What travelers say:"Absolutely clean, with the coolest toilet ever haha.
hotel is located right in the middle of downtown, and close to all the scenic spots.
Admin is helpful and friendly, and fast with Foreigner check in.
Fruit snack at night is awesome, and breakfast was ok."
What travelers say:"Look at the video and pictures for yourself, the equipment is really inferior to 200 hotels. The toilet door cannot be pushed in, the towel does not absorb water, the towel is broken, the room has a musty smell, the air conditioner is at least 22 and 25, and there are only three employees at the check-out front desk, but only serve one guest. Other guests wait slowly."