Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"Great location
Staff rude, don’t be an effort to understand when we spoke in French for asking some coffee and milk for the breakfast
And it was the same with the courtesy from the lobby guy
What travelers say:"The hotel is in a very good location, right next to the train station. Not very easy to find because it’s on a small narrow street. My room was glamour and beautiful. Breakfast was great, I love theirs croissants. Sometimes wifi connection was bad."
What travelers say:"The hotel is not near to the station, it might be a bit tiring if you are carrying your luggage to cross the bridges. Although the room is clean, it is too small as I found it hard to open my luggage."
What travelers say:"We spent 2 nights in this hotel. When you arrive you are getting such a warmly welcome. The room was really nice - especially that Venice oriental style. Just the bath, as some already mentioned, does not fit to the room. It is clean and is equipped with everything what you need/expect. Just different from the style. And one more little highlight are the big air con devices in front of the window which a super loud. The rest was really perfect. Breakfast buffet included everything what you need. Just only the powder coffee you can get for the price - rest you need to order separately which is different to other 5 stars Hotel where I have been before. At least one „good“ coffee should be included in the high price.
Overall really a nice stay with a SUPER friendly helpful staff. And the location is really perfect as you are close to the top sightseeing locations."